S-Drive Holden Colorado 7 2012 ONWARDS Throttle Controller
Fits the following vehicles:
Alfa 159 2006- ALL ENGINES
Alfa Giulietta 2010- ALL ENGINES
Holden Cruze 2009-2014 ALL ENGINES
Holden Colorado RG 2012- ALL ENGINES
Holden Colorado 7 2012- ALL ENGINES
Holden Commodore VE 2006-2013 ALL ENGINES
Nissan Navara NP300 2015- ALL ENGINES
Nissan Navara D40 2005-2015 ALL ENGINES
Nissan Pathfinder R51 2006-2013 ALL ENGINES
Nissan Patrol Y62 2010- ALL ENGINES
An S-Drive is an electronic throttle controller, these work on modern vehicles that use "fly by wire" throttle technology. This reduces - and in some vehicles eliminates - "throttle lag", by giving you the ability to adjust the sensitivity.
• Comfortable Mode: Designed for smooth acceleration. Adjustable sensitivity levels (1-9)
• Sports Mode: Improves the instantaneous acceleration. Adjustable sensitivity levels (1-9)
• Performance Mode: This mode is designed for maximum acceleration. Adjustable sensitivity levels (1-9)
• Eco Fuel Saving Mode: Designed for fuel saving with slower and smoother acceleration. Adjustable sensitivity levels (1-9)
• Original Mode: In this mode the vehicle reverts back to the factory setting. Not Adjustable
• Plug and play technology. No wiring required!
• Shortens response time between accelerator and throttle
• Perfect for towing, helps get you up to speed faster
Very similar to: i-drive, idrive, i drive, sdrive, s drive and others
Check out our other items frequently as we have new stock arriving constantly!
Stock is either off our shelves in Auckland or maximum 2-3 days from Australia if we have run out. Any further delays and you will be notified immediately.
Freight / Collection: All items are sent via GSS freight, otherwise pick up is available 24/7 by prior arrangement!
Refund / Exchange Policy: Please read the item description carefully before purchasing, as we do not provide refunds if you bought the wrong item or simply changed your mind. If the items are faulty, we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.