Luxxio's Swirl Compound removes the light tracing from compound cutting and weathered paintwork. Creating a mirror finish to make your paint increasingly clear and glossy.
This is STEP 3 of a 3 STEP process. Each additional step will lead to a smoother finish, leaving your paint with sensational gloss and shine. Once finished, top it off with one of our Liquid Waxes or Nano Coatings to protect and maintain your new finish.
Shake well, ensure car is cool to the touch and in shade.
2. Apply a swirl ofsolutionto Luxxio Finishing Pad.
3. At a medium-high speed, working in 1/2 sqm sections at a time.
(Work slowly to ensure surface does not overheat and cause damage to clear coat.)
4. After each section, wipe off compound residue with Luxxio ‘Wax Removal’ Microfibre cloth.
2. Apply one section at a time. Moderate pressure, overlapping circular motions.
3. Remove excess solution with ‘Wax Removal’ cloth.
Do not use on Damaged or Poor condition surfaces. Do not allow to dry on surface. First test product on inconspicuous area. Only use on Clear Coat Protected Paint.
All items are sent via GSS freight otherwise pick up is available 24/7 in West Harbour (West Auckland) by prior arrangement!
Refund / Exchange Policy;
Please read the item description carefully before pressing buy now as we do not provide refund if you bought the wrong item or simply changed your mind. If the items are faulty, we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.