Hulk 4x4 suits Toyota Prius XW30 XW50 Throttle Controller
Transform your vehicle's driving experience!
Fits the following vehicles:
Toyota Prius (XW30) 2010 - 2015
Toyota Prius (XW50) 2016 >
A throttle controller works on modern vehicles that use "fly by wire" throttle technology - in other words, vehicles without an accelerator cable. This reduces - and in some vehicles eliminates - "throttle lag", by giving you the ability to adjust the sensitivity.
• Comfortable Mode: Designed for smooth acceleration. Adjustable sensitivity levels (1-9)
• Sports Mode: Improves the instantaneous acceleration. Adjustable sensitivity levels (1-9)
• Performance Mode: This mode is designed for maximum acceleration. Adjustable sensitivity levels (1-9)
• Automatic Mode: This mode is designed to study your driving style & adjust depending on the situation. This mode is a great way to set & forget as it will give both power & economy when needed.
• 4x4 / Eco Fuel Saving Mode: Reduces the response from the pedal, meaning it can save fuel but also be handy when driving off road over bumps. Adjustable sensitivity levels (1-9)
• Standard Mode: Vehicle will operate at "factory settings".
• Plug and play technology. No wiring required!
• Shortens response time between accelerator and throttle
• Perfect for towing, helps get you up to speed faster
• Anti-Theft Function controlled by a PIN number - when this mode is enabled, the car will start / idle, but will not move or accelerate until the PIN is entered.
• LED Brightness Sensor adjusts the display automatically, based on ambient light inside the vehicle
Very similar to: i-drive, idrive, i drive, sdrive, s drive and others
Stock is either off our shelves in Auckland or maximum of a few days from Australia if we have run out. Any further delays and you will be notified immediately.
Freight / Collection: All items are sent via GSS freight.
Refund / Exchange Policy: Please read the item description carefully before purchasing, as we do not provide refunds if you bought the wrong item or simply changed your mind. If the items are faulty, we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.